All About Bouncing Lloydminster Rules & Restrictions
Click Here For Printable Waiver –All About Bouncing Printable Waiver
- An adult must supervise the All About Bouncing unit at all times.
- As a precaution against injury, DO NOT ALLOW FLIPS OR OTHER DANGEROUS MANEUVERS.
- Compatible age groups should play in the Bouncing unit at the same time (i.e. 4 year olds with 4 year olds)The maximum number of bouncers for each age group is indicated below:
- All users MUST REMOVE SHOES, GLASSES, BALL CAPS AND ALL OTHER SHARP OBJECTS.
- Absolutely NO FOOD, DRINK, GUM, CANDY OR FOREIGN ARTICLES are allowed in the All About Bouncing unit or equipment
- Absolutely No SILLY STRING is allowed in or near the All About Bouncing unit.
- No climbing on the inside or outside walls of the All About Bouncing unit.
- All safety equipment must be used and in place. This includes required helmets, netting, or other protective gear. (As the required equipment can change, please also refer to our website for further clarification.)
- We reserve the right to charge an additional cleaning fee of $100.00 if the bouncing unit is not in the same condition of cleanliness as when delivered to the lessee.
- In the event of damage to the unit/s, the customer accepts full responsibility for the repair / replacement of unit and the equipment supplied with it.
All About Bouncing Exclusion of Liability & Indemnity Agreement.
Please read this notice and indemnity agreement very carefully. All About Bouncing’s liability is excluded by these conditions.
The lessee acknowledges that there are inherent risks, obvious or hidden, involved in using a Bouncing unit, that the lessee has been adequately warned of those risks by All About Bouncing Lloydminster and that the Lessee voluntarily assumes all of those risks. The lessee acknowledges that this Rental Agreement replaces any agreements or representations made by All About Bouncing Lloydminster, its owner, employees or agents and constitutes the entire agreement between the parties, and covenants to pay All About Bouncing Lloydminster in accordance with the rental rates set out herein. As a condition of the use of the All About Bouncing unit, the lessee assumes all responsibility for the supervision of the Bouncing Unit and all risk of personal injury or death resulting from any cause whatsoever, experienced by any user of the All About Bouncing unit or equipment, including but not limited to, activities within a confined area, collision with man made objects or other users of the All About Bouncing unit or equipment. The lessee hereby indemnifies and holds harmless All About Bouncing Lloydminster and its owners, employees and agents from any and all claims and causes of action including negligence of the lessee and which may be brought against All About Bouncing Lloydminster, its owner, employees, and agents as a result of the use of the Bouncing Unit or equipment while in the possession or control of the lessee and the lessee releases All About Bouncing Lloydminster, its owners, employees, and agents from all claims with respect thereto. I agree that any outstanding balances owed to All About Bouncing Lloydminster may be charged to my credit card.